Name of Govt Organization: Office of the Commissioner of Customs Chennai
Offered Posts Name : Sports Person
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 12
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
Sports Events for Men:
6. Lawn Tennis
7. Table Tennis
Sports Events for Men / Women:
3. Table Tennis
4. Shuttle Badminton
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must hold 10th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 to 27 Years As on 19-12-2016.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Physical Standard.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Physical Test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Physical Standard and Physical Test.
Procedure to Apply for Office of the Commissioner of Customs Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
- Contenders willing to apply for Office of the Commissioner of Customs Chennai vacancy should download application form from official website that is https://goo.gl/BrHGiQ
- After filling the application form as per the instructed guidelines are required to send hard copy of application form with relevant documents to the following address :
Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
The Last date For Acceptance of Application Forms : 19-12-2016.
official Website : https://goo.gl/BrHGiQ