Name of Govt Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Offered Posts Name : Assistant, Stenographer
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 56
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Assistant Grade I (Human Resources) – 16
2. Assistant Grade I (Finance & Accounts) – 08
3. Assistant Grade I (Contracts & Materials Management) – 16
4. Steno Grade I – 16
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must hold 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 21 to 28 Years As On 31-12-2016.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 25,500/- shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
- Contenders willing to apply for NPCIL vacancy should download application form from official website that is http://viid.me/qtsp9O
- After filling the application form as per the instructed guidelines are required to send hard copy of application form with relevant documents to the following address :
Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 31-12-2016.
official Website :http://viid.me/qtsp9O